Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Work-a-holic Wrench TV


So I started to tape the first episode and the next day my camera crapped out on me, so now I need to replace it! But I'm not getting down just yet, just slowed a bit. I've got some serious talent in the cafe racer department, and the speed department in the way of Tim Harney, Chris Henry, and Mark Mayzler, all hailing from Brooklyn NY. These guys have got some serious passion for bikes, and they work out of a self built garage shop in Brooklyn.

I'm looking forward to catching more footage with these guys, and doing some tech shoots, and the like. It's gonna be great and these guys are seriously good quality fabricators and all around good guys.

Check here for more Wrench TV updates! Please drop me a line if you or someone you know should be profiled on the show, and look for the first episode to drop sometime in early October!!

No comments:

Post a Comment